Top Ten Uses for RELIEF Headache Blend

Top Ten Uses for RELIEF Headache Blend

Not Your Average Headache Blend!

Big news, Spark Naturals just released a stellar headache and pain reliever blend called RELIEF {w/ Birch}, formerly known as the Headache Buster Blend.  It’s an amazing option for headache pain but its uses are go even further ~ localized pain from fibromyalgia, bone spurs, carpal tunnel, arthritis, sciatica even quite possibly hair growth!

To give you a little history, the blend was created by my sister Dori for her husband who was injured in a work accident.  You can read more about their story {HERE}.

When my brother in law was injured, his doctor put him on heavy duty pain meds to ease the gnarly pain from pinched nerves in his neck and back. We knew that PURE Birch would help ease his pain but we only had a 5ml bottle of Birch between all of the EO users in our family.  It wasn’t enough but it was something.  A big “thank you” to Spark Naturals for bringing a good PURE Birch essential oil into lives that need it!

TOP TEN Uses for Relief Headache Blend
_____________________________________

1.  Carpal Tunnel:  Excellent for localized pain.  Anti-inflammatory.  Apply topically to painful areas as needed.  Add Helichrysum for additional support to nerves and for pain.

2.  Fibromyalgia:  Relief Blend contains Birch and Frankincense, both have anti-inflammatory properties.  Especially helpful for joint pain.  Apply topically as needed.

I LOVE the headache blend! I woke up with a really nasty headache the other day and applied this. Within 2-3 minutes, the headache was eased dramatically and within 10 minutes, gone! It did come back about an hour later, but like you said, a second application and POOF! Headache was no more! My son is also loving using the EOs and this one is VERY popular in my house.

3.  Bone Spurs and Pain:  Use the Relief Blend to break down bone spurs/calcification and help with the discomfort.  Apply consistently 2x daily, add more carrier oil to the blend if needed. Results can take 2 weeks to 3 months.

4.  Sinus Headache/Migraine:  Sinus headaches and migraines are stubborn!  I’ve heard great reports from friends that this blend works for them.  Apply the Relief Blend to areas of pressure as needed and feel the relief!

5.  Sciatica:  Inflammation compounds the pressure on the nerve and back muscles try to compensate resulting in muscle spasms. Apply Relief Blend topically as needed.  Layering with Frankincense can help to drive the blend in deeper followed with a warm compress.

Headache blend = MIRACLE!!!
Had a nasty headache all day. Took Excedrin, tried Lavender and Peppermint. Nothing worked. Today was awful! I was getting sick to my stomach from all the Excedrin then I noticed the bottle of the Headache Buster on my desk you left and tried it. I’m at Walmart now no headache. Amazing Thank you!!”

6.  Arthritis or Rheumatism:  Because PURE Birch in the blend has methyl salicylate, a natural cortisone and anti-inflammatory, the Relief Blend is especially helpful for pain relief.  Apply topically as needed.

7.  Menstrual Cramps and Endometriosis Pain:  Apply Relief blend topically to lower abdomen and the lower back if needed followed by a warm compress.

8.  Knee Pain:  Knee pain is a common malady for many of us.  A brilliant protocol is Lemongrass massaged in first, layered with the Relief Blend!  This is my own testimonial ~ it works for my achey knee just swimmingly.

9.  Plantar Fasciitis Pain:  Oh baby!  Roll Relief Blend on the painful area of your affected foot with a roller bottle and massage in.  This is a protocol I’ve used time and again, it’s been the summer of plantar fasciitis for me ugh!

10.  In Grown Toenail Pain:  Relief Blend is really helpful here. Not only does it cut the pain but the anti-inflammatory properties of Birch and Frankincense help with the inflammation.  Apply topically as needed.

“Hands down best remedy for headaches. I got up at 2am to make this for an all day headache….in less than 10 minutes it was gone..it took longer to make the blend than it did for it to work!”

Cautions:
________________________________________________

Wintergreen and Birch should not be used if you are allergic to aspirin.  People with epilepsy should avoid Birch Essential Oil because of a high concentration of methyl salicylate. This oil should also be avoided by during pregnancy. Test a small sample on your skin before using this oil topically.

FYI!
___________________

Today is the last day to get in on the FREE Roller Bottle offer with every bottle of Relief Headache Blend!  Bottle will be added to your order automatically TODAY ONLY.

As always, enjoy a 10% discount on your Spark Naturals order.
Coupon code:  campwander

Comments

1. says

The bone spur part intrigues me. I’ve learned that one of the side effects of fluoride over-exposure is bone spur development. I’ve also read that fibromyalgia-like symptoms appear after fluoride over-exposure too. It would be interesting to see what use of Relief plus use of reverse osmosis water would do.

2. says

Due to a herniated disc in my neck (that may or may not have healed), every now and then if I lift something too heavy, or just turn the wrong way, my neck and shoulder seize up. I remember reading in a previous post that this helped with tense muscles through the shoulders, so I tried it. I put it on my neck and shoulders before I went to bed, and by morning I could actually turn my neck. Thanks!

3. says

This blend (I mixed it up myself before I had birch) helped my mom with her trigeminal nerve pain as a result of shingles. Pain was immediately gone.

It also helped me last week when I spilled scalding hot tea from my bottom lip down while I was driving. It hurt so bad that I had to keep an ice pack on my lip and chin almost constantly. Then I finally thought of this blend, rubbed it on the back of my neck, and the burning sensation was gone immediately!! I can’t believe I suffered through two hours of burning pain before doing that!! I’d tried everything else, to no avail.

I’m so glad to see that Spark Naturals is now selling this. Love it!!

4. says

Rebecca, I have trouble measuring drops from the EO bottles. It either doesn’t come out at all, or it runs out too fast, and I can’t get an accurate amount. What do you recommend?

5. says

Rebecca, what do you suggest for a Ganglion cyst that my daughter has on her wrist. She has had 2 surgeries and it comes back after 2 years. Yes it is painful. One more question please what is best for eczema, coconut oil and ?

• says

If you’re sure it’s a Ganglion Cyst, a daily application of Frankincense has worked for members in my family. I like All Purpose Healing Salve for eczema!

6. says

I was excited to read about this for my frequent headaches, but then hummed it shouldn’t be used by pregnant women. Can you recommend a blend I can create on my own for headaches that is safe for pregnant women?

7. says

Hey Rebecca,
    I’m new to EO’s but you and your sisters have helped me make significant improvements in my home using them so far! I was wondering if the headache blend could be converted into a salve? And if so, would you use the same recipe or would you need to up the dose? Thanks so much in advance!

8. Janice says

YOU ARE SO AWESOME REBECCA! Thanks for all you’ve shared with us! I too am a fan of you’re slaves and want more of the great blends at Sparks Naturals in a salve. When my daughter’s 3 yr old son fell out his second floor window, his leg was cast and I took him munchies and a toy, but I felt my daughter needed love and care emotionally. I had several weeks before put 30 drops of Jeddy’s blend into a 4oz jar of salve. It worked great! But when I tried Zen and Bliss in 4oz salves it wasn’t’ enough. The E.O.s did not seem to work very well, so I figured there weren’t enough drops in the salve. How do you figure out how many drops to put in?

• Rebecca says

Thanks Janice, you’re sweet! There’s really no secret for formulations because we’re all so different. I will say though that generally, when I post a recipe on the blog it’s conservative because it’s going out to the general public. If you like your salve strong, simply add more oils until it’s right for YOU and don’t be afraid to do so!

9. Sheri says

HI! I was wondering if this blend would help my mother in law with her severe headaches she’s had for the past 8 years. Eight years ago she had a terrible accident at work-she passed out from the heat and fell from the top of the stairs and landed on the concrete. She suffered terrible injuries but after countless surgeries on her arm and shoulder there is nothing more they can do for her. She has severe nerve damage in her face and back and arm and gets horrific headaches which last the whole day and causes her to throw up. Do you think this blend with the birch would help her in relieving her headaches? She has tried lavender and rosemary and they didn’t do anything.

• Rebecca says

Sheri, I think Birch would be an excellent choice, it’s helped many who have been in chronic pain. Because of the Birch in the blend which a great pain reliever but also a natural aspirin – it should be avoided if your MIL is on blood thinners or allergic to aspirin. EOs work differently for everyone but Birch is at the top of the list for pain relief in my opinion.