I’m about to share the BEST eye makeup remover yet! Bold statement? Maybe but, when I explain the “what’s in it and why” you’ll want to make some too, at least I hope you will because your vision and fine lines just might thank you.
Super simple to make, my DIY blend with benefits easily removes eye makeup, even popular fiber lash mascara. Every time I remove my eye makeup I’m nourishing my skin and quite possibly improving my middle aged vision. Another round of applause for the astounding versatility of pure ingredients, no chemicals needed.
Last week on Facebook I shared yet another testimonial for slowing macular degeneration (wet) using pure Clove Bud essential oil and DIY Immortelle. It occurred to me that I’ve been using this particular blend in my eye makeup remover for awhile now and I’ve yet share it with you. Dang, I’ve been holding out and didn’t mean to!
DIY Immortelle has been reported to improve vision with long term use for those who are attached to their readers. It’s a simple blend of Frankincense, Lavender and Cypress to rejuvenate, regenerate, restore, improve circulation and tone skin on a cellular level. Add the healthy properties of organic, mercury free, balanced omega 3 fatty acids from a non fish source of oil namely, CW Hemp Seed Oil and you actually have a nutrient rich skin serum to remove eye makeup that leaves behind lots of added benefits like:
1. Hemp seed oil supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
2. Often used as a moisturizer.
3. Known to reduce dryness and relieve itching and skin irritations from eczema.
4. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, may protect against the aging process, works to keep skin calm.
Hemp seed oil also has high levels of vitamins A, C and E and β-carotene, and it is rich in minerals like phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur and calcium.
Have I convinced you that you need this in your makeup bag? Hope so!
- 8 drops Frankincense
- 8 drops Lavender
- 8 drops Cypress
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- 10 ml opaque glass dropper bottle
- Add essential oils then top off the 10 ml bottle with organic hemp seed oil.
Storeis a dark, cool place like a drawer or makeup bag.
- Add 2 drops to a fingertip and apply to upper eyelid stroking downward. This blend with the recommended dilution of organic hemp seed oil should not sting or irritate your eyes. If irritation occurs, increase dilution or, discontinue use.
Camp Wander Therapeutic Essential Oils, Salves and Serums can be found HERE.
FREE shipping in the USA – no minimum!