The Cold and Flu Bomb Salve Combo is the new and improved “bomb”! No more messy capsules to drip and no more burning sensation in your stomach from that hottie Oregano. This protocol is as easy as sitting cross legged in front of your favorite TV show and layering marvelous, mellow CW Therapeutic Salve Singles on your bare feet.
I know this a new concept for a lot of essential oil users to wrap their head around but I ask you to consider a new approach. One thing we can count on is change, change can be scary but it keeps us on our toes, keeps us exploring, keeps us learning. I’m excited to make EO use less intimidating, safer, healthier and more convenient and dare I say, fun? Yes I dare! It’s fun to get creative with your little glass pots of plant based wellness! And yeah, obliterating the drip orifice from the equation is the icing on the cake!
Back in the day…
I suggested 3 to 6 drops each, Oregano, Melaleuca and an immunity blend that included cinnamon bark, clove, rosemary etc. If taken orally, one would painstakingly fill capsules with a dropper. If applied topically, 3 + drops of each essential oil would need to be blended with a carrier oil then applied to the bottoms of feet every few hours. Kinda messy and time consuming.
- Open a jar, scoop out an eighth of a teaspoon with your fingertip. Smooth on the bottoms of each foot. Layer and repeat with each Salve Single and Salve Blend. No spilling, no diluting, just skin healthy application! By all means use reflexology points on your feet if you like!
- Apply every 3 hrs if possible when symptoms first appear. It might be challenging but try, I find it makes all the difference if you can! 3x daily for 5 days afterwards.
- Daytime use at work or out and about: I like to apply topically to back of hands or wrists and back of neck. Generally the skin at these locations is thin and the essential oils and other ingredients can get to your bloodstream a little faster. FYI! The coconut oil and additional salve ingredients help to protect against developing skin sensitivity, a huge advantage and great peace of mind for me. Especially beneficial for our little ones and elders.
- BONUS: Every time you use your antibacterial EO Salves your hands get sanitized naturally!
- Be sure to reduce measurements by half for children, dilute with extra CW Naked Salve if needed.
Important to know!
Each one ounce CW Salve Single jar contains 7.5ml therapeutic essential oil. An eighth of a teaspoon equates to approximately 3 drops of therapeutic essential oil and 48 applications using this increment.
Shelf life is 12 to 18 months depending on storage and temp. Extend shelf life by storing out of sunlight and keeping lids on tight to reduce oxidation of essential oils.
CW Salve Blends can be used a little more generously as they contain approximately 25 drops per one ounce.
CAUTION: An Oregano Salve Single isn’t hot to the touch out of the jar but, if you were to lick your finger you would feel the heat so please be careful about rubbing anywhere near your eye or someone else’s!
Save 10% every day on every single CW Essential Oil, Salve and Serum with coupon code: campwander at checkout!