- 1 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 T. Castille Soap – Dr Bronners Peppermint is my favorite!
- 4 to 5 drops Function Detoxification Blend or, essential oils of choice
Exfoliating before a shower is the most convenient and tidy time, the easiest way to rinse off your feet. Place a hand towel on the shower floor to avoid slipping!
Regular foot soaks (or bath soaks, depending on time and situation) with epsom salts to boost magnesium and accelerate detox along with your favorite detoxifying essential oils will allow your body to sweat out waste products while you relax. Adding essential oils will broaden the scope of detox by working on many levels, as physical toxins are removed; negative thoughts and emotions are also released during this time.
Detoxifying Essential Oils
- Cypress is diuretic, acting to tone the blood and lymphatic vessels, and decongest the lymph.
- Lemon stimulates white blood cells to defend the body against infection and is effective against viruses like the flu. Detoxifies through the blood and liver.
- Grapefruit is diuretic, anti-fungal and speeds up lymphatic circulation and the elimination of toxins. Detoxifies through the skin, urinary tract, liver, gall bladder and lymphatic system.
- Function Detoxification Blend aids elimination. Anti-fungal, detoxifies through the skin, liver and adrenals.
- Copaiba Balsam is antiseptic, anti-cancer and detoxifies through the adrenal glands.
- Juniper Berry is anti-viral, diuretic, and can help reduce cellulite by eliminating toxins from fatty tissues and expel uric acid from the system. Detoxifies through the kidneys, skin and urinary tract.
- Palmarosa cleanses the digestive system at a cellular level. Detoxifies through the nervous and digestive systems.
- Patchouli is known by tradition to act on the glands to detoxify skin and strengthen the immune system through its profound stress relieving properties.
- Peppermint is powerful against infections and their toxic residues, but never use it in a bath or directly on mucous membranes. Detoxifies through the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Rose is gentle and so relaxing that it is said to balance hormones and stimulate the immune system solely through its action against stress and its by-products.
- Geranium is antifungal, boosts circulation, balances hormones in menopause, fights yeast while protecting helpful bacteria. Detoxifies by toning the liver, pancreas and spleen.
- Rosemary increases circulation, antifungal. Detoxifies the respiratory system and clears mucous.
Foot Soak How To
- Fill wash tub with very warm water
- Add 1 Cup Milk – milk serves as an emulsifier to prevent essential oils from pooling on top of water and, it’s fat content is great for your skin.
- Add 10 drops of desired detoxifying essential oils
- Soak feet 20 minutes, pat dry, sleep well!
See entire line of Camp Wander Essential Oils, Salves, Serums and more HERE – You’ll love FREE shipping! USA only, no minimum.